Thursday, September 27, 2007

The guys...

The guys are having fun. Here are a few pictures from today that Jared sent me. I will update more on them later tonight!

Luke has been asking for cowboy boots for a long time. His Dad found a store with all kinds of cowboy things. Here he is decked out in his cowboy duds. He looks really cute!! It's just a little weird!

Luke catching a fish. It sounds like they had a lot fun!

Luke and Dad at the fish refinery or something like that.
Luke checking out the fish


5 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

OMGOSH Luke so handsome!!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Cowboy Luke!!! He's very handsome in his new cowboy duds. Wow!! How fun! He'll probably go to bed with his boots on, won't he?!!!

Love, Grandma Tami

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am laughing my butt off right now about that picture of Luke in the cowboy gear. It is hilarious! I logged on to your site totally not expecting that and am laughing so hard right now. I just keep looking at it...and laughing!

Dave

Anonymous said...

Well I think Luke looks very handsome as a cowboy! And it looks like you have had your hands very full this week!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

What a stud that cowboy Luke is! Certainly surprised me tho'! I'm expecting Jared to go out & get his whole cowboy wardrobe soon. LOL! I mean it, spurs, chaps - the whole package!! Can't wait to see! ;o)