Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just pictures.

Jared and the boys roasted marshmallows and had a fire in our back yard.

Matthew decides to use his bug catcher as a fan to cool his food. Nathan is sitting in the background wishing he would have thought of it.

Luke has another long day at school. He cuddled up with his play gun and his dog to take a little nap.


Katie asked me awhile back to post a picture of how big I am. I hate having my picture taken, especially when I am pregnant... but for her I decided to post one. Here I am at 23 weeks.


Miss Kitty had to have a hair cut. Jared thinks Matthew might be allergic to her, so I decided to try to shave her and see if he does any better. She looks really funny and a little like a pig. I think we should have named her Miss Piggy!

7 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

Poor Miss Kitty looks naked...You look great, and the pics of the boys are just too cute!

sixbehrs said...

You look cute!

kt said...

thanks for posting the picture of you pregnant! you look absolutely beautiful Missy! i can't wait to see how cute you look in person! cute pics of the boys, and very funny one of kitty!

Anonymous said...

Kitty looks PO'd! And I love the pic of Matthew (my buddy) cooling his food with the fan. And of course, Miss, you look great always--even when prego...

Uncle Dave

Wheeler Family said...

haha-I love Nathan's face in the picture of Matthew & his food :) You look great. Keep taking the pictures! I wish I had more of me when I was expecting mine, although, at the time I didn't want anywhere near the camera =)

Bley's Blog said...

I would have to agree with Renee...I wish I had more pictures of me too, but at the time I didn't want any! You look cute, and the pictures of the kids are always fun to see! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree you look really good! I told my sister Jennifer to check your blog out, she was happy to hear about you expecting! You have very handsome boys!