I had a hair appointment today. My Grandma watched the boys for me and I was excited to get pampered a little. I got home and was ready to hear the usual "they were angels", but Grandma had a funny look on her face. It turns out Luke decided to give Matthew a haircut. I think Grandma thought I was going to be mad, but all I could do was laugh. It was really hard to tell Luke not to do it again because I couldn't say it with a straight face! He did a pretty good job too!




6 comments:
oh wow, lol thats too funny... i remember Dakota if you didnt get his hair cut soon enough he would cut it himself... he didnt do that bad of a job...to cute miss
Oh my gosh Missy! All of Matthew's curls are gone!
Crikey! That's a lot of hair.
The Dave
Oh, yes...been there, done that :-) Miranda has cut her own twice, and also once she and Paul cut it together--and then I had to make an emergency trip down to Nancy Noble. I will say it's easier to fix that problem with a boy. Miranda ended up looking like one, that's for sure!
I remember when you did that to your own hair, Missy! I think the two brothers put you up to it, but your beautiful long blonde hair had a big chunk out just at the ear. I think we had to cut off more than 6 inches. The best one was when Joe did his own in front the day before pictures. I think they all go through it, for some reason!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment