You wouldn't know it by the behaviour around here!!! Our morning started at 5:30! ( I just thought I would mention how much I hate the time change!!! ) Matthew and Nathan were quiet and it should have been an indication that they were in to something. I found them throwing formula at each other. They threw an entire can of formula! Mom was NOT happy!
I was getting Luke ready to leave for school when I look over and saw Matthew sitting like this...
11 comments:
Ah, Missy. I don't know how you do it!!! Just 1 boy keeps me busy :) They're so cute though. I'm glad Matthew is feeling good.
You know what Missy?...Now that the tubes are in and he is feeling better and probably won't feel so icky as much or as often...he will become more ornery! ;P You know the saying...Boys will be boys!
By the way, I say this as I am in a house with the only male influence is my husband...the saying should be...Kids will be kids!
:-) You gave me a laugh. This, too, shall pass. Just keep telling yourself that.
Im laughing so hard i think i just pee my pants!!!!!
This looks like my house! It is crazy, it seems like when there is 2 or more the more trouble they can get into! Hope you had a better day!
Some days are not ment for us to get out of bed....this was probally one of those days.
Funny!!! Your life will never be boring, and even though sometimes you wish it was, you really wouldn't have it any other way!!
I've just gotta say, 9 times out of 10, when I see your boys on your blog, they're in just a diaper or underwear. Is this helping to cut down on laundry?? :-)
This post had me laughing. The pic of Matthew sitting on the tote ontop of Jacob was too cute. Although, I shouldn't probably laugh because I am sure moments like this one are in my near future! I am also glad to hear that Matthew's surgery went well.
Sara-
You would think it would cut down, wouldn't you? No one likes to wear pajamas. They will take them off when they get to bed if I put them on. Other than that I think I dress them two times a day. They won't take a nap in clothes either. Really I think we are just a bunch of nudists!! LOL! I am kidding. I'm hoping Jacob will like to wear clothes. So far it is 50/50.
Post a Comment