I don't really have any new pictures. I went through my picture folder and found some from last week. I hope to have some soon. I seem to be in a funk of sorts. I didn't feel very well all weekend and part of last week. I am feeling better this week, so hopefully after catching up on housework I can sit with the kids and take pictures.
5 comments:
My guess is this baby is a girl....just if you were going by heart rate! My boys were both slower than Jaislynn!:)You never know though!I did not believe I was having a girl until week 32 when I had a 3rd ultrasound!
The pictures you did take are great! I really like the one of Nathan. That may be a framer. :)
I agree with Crystal! Girl's heartbeats are usually faster. Am keeping my fingers crossed!!
get some NEW pics up there...NOW
Happy B-lated Birthday, Missy!
Post a Comment