Friday, November 28, 2008

Joe

This post is dedicated to my bro, Joe. He was either really tired or tired of me taking pictures. Or, maybe both? He will probably kill me for this, but I'm doing this out of love. I promise! =)

















3 comments:

Charlie said...

Too funny!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

All I have to say is I really hate you, but luv ya too!! And I really hate having my picture taken after eating that much turkey, ham, sweet taters, mashed taters, corn, kraut, pie, cake, pumpkin bars, and so on. That and Jack's hat might have been a little small! I think it was squishing my head or something. Thanks Melissa or, MISSY PISSY!!

Dave Ja Vu said...

Pretty sure if anything happens to Missy, we have a prime suspect.

And I can't say I blame him. Not flattering photos AT ALL>

It was a fun couple of days with family. Nice to be able to hang with family, then drive two blocks home instead of halfway across the state!