We really didn't do anything fun today. Well, I guess we did watch Cars about 8 times, but other than that it was just a normal day.

Luke playing Nintendo after school.

Nathan watching Cars with his Cars blanket. Do you think he likes Cars?

I layed Jacob down for a nap and then started folding laundry. The next thing I knew Matthew was missing. I found him sitting in Jacob's crib with him playing with his hair.
3 comments:
COngratulations on the "new addition" I did not know about this until a little bit ago. I give you alot of thumbs up. I would be crazier than I already am if I had more than 2 little ones.
COngratulations on the "new addition" I did not know about this until a little bit ago. I give you alot of thumbs up. I would be crazier than I already am if I had more than 2 little ones.
COngratulations on the "new addition" I did not know about this until a little bit ago. I give you alot of thumbs up. I would be crazier than I already am if I had more than 2 little ones.
Post a Comment