Saturday, November 15, 2008

We did a little decorating for Christmas today. It was interesting with four little boys running around. The tree looks ok, the boys decorated it, so I won't complain. I have some cleaning up to do now and a few more things to get out when the kids aren't around. I think they had fun.

Matthew hanging ornaments.

Three of my boys hanging out with their Mommy...

Nathan was busy playing on his toy computer and watching cars. He wanted nothing to do with the pictures.


The boys opening my birthday present.



Dad and the boys being goofy. Luke is trying to push with his legs. Needless to say they broke it, but they had fun in the process.
Jared likes to say how hard the boys are on everything, but I don't think he helps matters sometimes! LOL!





5 comments:

brusoe2000 said...

I know what you mean on dad's can be just as hard on the toys.

Charlie said...

A little early for the Christmas stuff...Dolan won't let me get it out yet. He says to wait until Thanksgiving...Thursday is coming!

sixbehrs said...

This post and the one above just further prove my point that your boys are usually only in diapers or underwear. It will probably get a little cold for that pretty soon, Missy :)

and I hope you know I'm only teasing...my kids go around in next to nothing quite often, too. :)

Blackmans said...

Sara-
I almost made a little side note to you about how my kids were just in their diapers, but decided not to! I think we'll be ok through winter. Jared keeps the house pretty toasty. Being pregnant is hard in this house. I have hot flashes and you usually can find me sitting outside in the snow with my t-shirt on for that reason!

sixbehrs said...

That's right--I remember you saying that Jared is always cold, so he keeps the house warm...that's so funny because I think it's the opposite of how most couples are. Anyway, your boys are super-cute, whether they're dressed or not!!