Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

The boys early in the day. Matthew had already started eating candy.

Nathan checking out Papa Carson working in the back yard. He had his hammer ready and was ready to get to work.

Brotherly love... a moment hard to catch on camera.

Jared and Luke carving a pumpkin. I think Jared did the carving because Luke didn't want to get dirty!

A very dirty little boy. Luke got out of school early today, so he spent his afternoon "helping" Papa Carson. He thought he was pretty special to get to hang out with Papa all day.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a very cute moment of Luke and Nathan....priceless!

Aletha!

Dave Ja Vu said...

Send Nathan my way if he wants to help out! I could set him on the flooring already installed to hold it in while I tap more in! He could even bring his hammer!

D

Blackmans said...

It's a deal. I'll send Nathan with Papa Jerry and Grandma Tami this weekend. He'll be a lot of help!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute! Helping Papa's I think are special to both kids and Papas.