We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Happy Birthday, Matthew!!!
Happy Birthday, Bam Bam!!
We love you very much!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday, Matthew!!! What a joy it is to watch you grow up. I see so much of the tease that Great-Grandpa Don was, and the very blue eyes of Great-Grandpa Van and the wavey hair of both. Such a million dollar smile, it is electifying, and your joy in living is contagious. You just make me smile, Matthew.....I love you, Grandma Tami
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Matthew!!! What a joy it is to watch you grow up. I see so much of the tease that Great-Grandpa Don was, and the very blue eyes of Great-Grandpa Van and the wavey hair of both. Such a million dollar smile, it is electifying, and your joy in living is contagious. You just make me smile, Matthew.....I love you, Grandma Tami
Post a Comment