Tuesday, October 23, 2007

update

I would like to start this post with a confession. I hate poop. I really truly do. Matthew seems to find new and inventive ways to get his diaper off. Even duct tape isn't working anymore. I am frustrated. I really don't mind changing poopy diapers, but cleaning poop off of walls and the crib nearly every day is irritating. If anyone has ANY ideas please let me know. I am open to any suggestions.

I have entered my third trimester today. I have about 74 days until the earliest they will let me schedule my c-section. I can't believe how fast time has flown with this pregnancy. I went to the doctor today and everything is going well. I have to start going every two weeks now. I also better get busy and get the nursery ready. I have enough to do to keep me busy for the next 6 months!!!

Jared found two more prairie lizards today. He actually caught them in the Hayes Center school. We put them with the other one. They all three disappeared under the sand and rocks. Hopefully they aren't making babies!!!

I haven't had a chance to take very many pictures this week, so here is one to hold you over until I can take more...


1 comment:

The Maris' said...

Two Words POTTY TRAIN:) Ha/ Ha
Breann used to do that, and it only took one spanking and she potty trained herself. Do not tell her I just told you that--