Monday, October 29, 2007

Misc pictures...

Last week was one of those weeks. I was holding my breath waiting for it to end. I'm not sure why... after all, I'm not guaranteed this week will be better. Matthew and his poopy moments are about to send me to the edge. There wasn't a day last week that I wasn't cleaning poop up. To make matters worse, Nathan has learned to gag himself. I remember Luke doing this and I can't remember how I finally got him to stop. Well, he ended up gagging himself to the point where he threw up all over his crib- twice. Needless to say, it was a long week. This week has been going much better. I had another poop mess to clean up today, but it wasn't near as bad as any of last weeks. I'm crossing my fingers that it continues to go good!


Oops... he did it again! At least this time he did it in the bath tub, where it was easy to clean up.

My cousin, Vanessa and I. We are due within two weeks of each other!
Luke being goofy.

Very dirty boy.

The boys new slide. It's also my stairs to the basement where my laundry is. Not such a good thing for a clumsy pregnant woman. It's a good thing Jared is doing the laundry!


Luke supervising Papa Carson.

Nathan doing some watering.

No comments: