Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lizards

Here's another post on our newest pets- the lizards. I find myself very intrigued by them! I'm surprised how much I like to watch them. I even went out and caught a cricket for them to eat. Most of you know I hate bugs, so this was a big thing for me. My dad came over to kill a spider for me at noon today and injured it enough to throw it in their cage. They ate it right away. Watching them eat is really cool!! I think I might need a life! LOL!





The one eating a cricket.


All three of them. You can barely see the ones head under the rock.

2 comments:

The Maris' said...

mISSY YOUA RE TOO FUNNY, ARE YOU GETTING BORED? LOL

The Hagan Clan said...

OMGoodness there are three of them are you kidding me...You are going to have a house full... I can see it now~ Cheaper by the Dozen 3***Staring the Blackman family...lol BTW Lindsay told me to tell you that if you have 12 kids you dont have to claim tax...lol
So is one of the lizards name Izzy?!?!?!