Monday, October 15, 2007

Misc pics





Future farmer?

Future plumber?




5 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

Someone call the FFA right now and get these boys enrolled!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the these pictures! Expecially the ones with cowboy hats!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I was just noticing how all the dudes in our family smile with their eyes. I do it, Joe does, dad does and all our cute little boys do too. It's very interesting.

And of course I only notice that now because at 30, all that smiling-with-my-eyes has given me some wicked awesome laugh lines!

Oh, and I think Luke looks like Joe. A lot.

Just my two cents. Anyone else notice these things? Maybe I'll do a smiling-with-their-eyes post on the Vrbi or something.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Missy!

The Maris' said...

I love the Future plumber. The pics are awesome!! We finally have our internet back, so I get to see how much the boys have changed in just a few short weeks