Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Maya!!

Happy Birthday, Sweetpea!!!

Maya and Matthew's birthday is on Sunday. In Maya's honor I am posting a video I made of her over a year ago. I have had some trouble getting it to transfer over, so if you have problems watching it please let me know in the comments.

10 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

Ah, I love it. Those are some sweet pictures.

Anonymous said...

Missy,
Thank you for sharing this with us. She is precious, I think of you often but especially this time of year.
Sending you a hug from Minneapolis - Stacy (Gockley) Cutinella

sixbehrs said...

that's really neat.

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Wow Miss. I love this! Even tho' you can't tell it from my tear soaked cheeks right now. What a gorgeous little angel she is... God bless you & Jared and the whole family.

Love,
Aunt Sarah

Bley's Blog said...

Very Cool. You have some beautiful pictures.

The Hagan Clan said...

Miss~that was a beautiful slideshow! You did a really great job on it. I would like to wish Maya and Matthew Happy Birthday! God Bless You and the rest of the family, well now i need to go wipe my face cuz i cant seem to see this computer anymore!

Anonymous said...

It hurts to remember, but it hurts more to forget. Happy Birthday Maya. I love you.....Grandma Tami

Anonymous said...

What a sweetpea...

Dave

Unknown said...

oh missy! your video is so sweet...i cried a little. i could never imagine what you have been thru but, just know that you have great friends who are here for you.we may live far away but we're here!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you too Maya & may God bless you.