Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend in Roscoe

We went to Ogallala on Saturday to help Grandma Cena celebrate her 70th Birthday. It was also Wade's daughter Jayden's birthday and we decided to throw Thanksgiving in there too. It was good to see everyone. The food was awesome, the company even better. I think it is safe to say we had a good time!


Just for the record... there were a lot of pictures I could have posted that show every one's true personalities. Including a few of me, but I decided to be nice. I want to continue being invited to family functions. Let's just say- we are a funny bunch. You never know what might happen at a family function.
Britni feeding Haley.
A family picture. It wasn't going very well. The kids didn't have naps and this was a point where they were afraid if they sat there for 3 more seconds they might fall asleep. This is the best we get.

Jared and I were trying to get a picture of the two of us. Jared didn't get a nap either and was being a turd. This would be me telling him to behave.


Grandma Cena and Grandpa Bud with most of their grand kids and their significant others.

Our boys.

Most of the great grand kids.

Haley and Zoe

Haley, Jacob and Taya. They are all just a few months apart in age.

Nathan and I hanging out. He looks very tired in this picture.

Cody and Haley. He is usually much happier than he looks here. He was caught off guard.

Britni and Aunt Sara

Jared was blowing up balloons for all the kids.

Dorothy. Nathan calls her Grandma.

Grandpa Bud taking a little cat nap.

Nana, Jacob and Haley. This picture goes to prove that my kids don't ever wear clothes. Not even at other people's houses.

Grandma Cena and Taya

Haley

There was something that happened when we stepped foot in Aunt T's house. My children suddenly started to play with every girl toy they could find. Jacob had a string of pearls, Matthew and Nathan walked around with a purse, and they all wanted purple and pink balloons. I'm glad to report this all stopped when we got home. Maybe because we have no pink or purple here.


Nana with Haley and Nathan.


Ashton and Jacob
We didn't get a picture of it, but we were also able to have Katie, Shane and Emma join us via the webcam. It was cool to be able to chat with them with all the family there. We wish you could have been here with us guys. We love you!

2 comments:

sixbehrs said...

I actually think your family picture looks pretty good!

Ma.n.Pa.Erickson said...

Looks like a great weekend. I love to get together with family.