
I had a phone call from the NICU this morning at 7:00. It always makes you have a pit in your stomach not knowing if it is good news or bad news. This phone call was very good! I went right up to the hospital and got to see Abby with her eyes open. They are going to put the C-Pap back on and if she does well she will no longer have to be intubated. They are also starting her on feedings today. So, she will start to get some of Mommy's milk. I am heading back over soon, so will try to update by the end of the day.
11 comments:
This is GREAT news! She is ADORABLE!!!! I will keep praying.
Aww...what a cutie pie...that's such wonderful news Missy! Thanks for keeping us inform!
I am so glad Abby is doing better this morning! She sure is a little cutie! Gary just said he thinks she looks like Luke in this picture. :)
What a DOLL!!! I am so glad to hear the good news! I knew she was a fighter!!
So precious. No wonder I have been thinking about you and when your baby was due. I just started praying the other day that everything went well, and didn't even know that you had had her. May the Peace of the Lord be upon you and your family, and be assured of your friend in Georgia praying for you. My bob was in ICU for several days after his birth, and it was hard. Love to you, and prayers always, Heather Viz
What great news! She is perfect! I agree she looks like Luke in the pictures you have posted! Congratulations to all of you! You are in my thoughts and prayers constantly!
What wonderful news....She is absolutely beautiful...
what a BLESSING it was to see this picture this morning! am constantly praying and thinking about you all! i wish i could be there!
love you!
kt
That is fabulous news!!! She is beautiful. She looks better and better every day!!
We are so glad that Abby is doing much better. She is so adorable! You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers! I hope you get to hold her soon!
What wonderful news!!! What a cutie she is!
Post a Comment