Saturday, May 09, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We are all home under one roof. It feels AWESOME!!! The boys are very fond of their little sister. I think it took about 5 minutes to wrap each one of them around her little finger.

Jacob climbing Grandma to get to Abby.

Great Grandma Elaine and Abby

A very proud big brother.


Daddy feeding his baby girl.

I was worried that Jacob would be jealous of Abby. I was very wrong. He absolutely adores her and has been giving her kisses all day.

Another proud big brother.

Another proud big brother. Nathan also covers her in kisses.

When we first got home. The boys were very interested in seeing their baby sister.
As a side note- Luke told my Grandma today that we were going to have another baby in January. Yes, my son already has me pregnant and I'm not even two weeks out from the last delivery. NOT going to happen! I am NOT pregnant, so don't believe him if he tells you I am .

3 comments:

kt said...

Great pics Missy! So glad to see you home! I bet it feels great!
love ya, kt

The Hagan Clan said...

Im so glad you girls are home! Whoo-hoo! Love all the pictures...she looks so comfortable in her brothers arms! And Luke is a funny lil boy, i bet your mouth dropped when he said that!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Missy! Happy Mother's Day!