For starters, Jared picked up Kenna last Saturday. She will be here for six weeks. The kids were all very excited to see her and she was very excited to meet her little sister.
I know it has been forever since I've last updated. Life is a little crazy with six kids. Yes, SIX kids. How did that happen? We have six kids at the moment!!!! SIX. Yes, you read that right six. How did two people who set out to have two kids end up with SIX?!
(Quick side note- this is a rhetorical question. Please don't answer. The answer is we are VERY blessed!)
Anyway, we have been busy tending to six kids. One night this week we took a quick trip to
McCook, bought pizza and went to the park for a picnic. Jared bought 5 loaves of bread to give to the geese. Needless to say it ended up being just Jared and I feeding the entire flock of geese. They were starting to scare us a little as there were so many of them and they acted like they hadn't had anything to eat in months. The kids had fun playing on the playground equipment while we fed the geese.


Jacob hung out with us while the other kids played. He was
mesmerized with the geese.

Kenna, Luke and Matthew have been enjoying Vacation Bible School in the mornings this week. I will post some pictures of that over the weekend.

Abby just wants to say hi!

We tried to get a family picture and a picture of the kids together. After the family picture Matthew had a melt down and we decided a nap was more important than a picture. This is the best we could get.

Our entire crew. Check Nathan out. I absolutely love this picture of him.

Great Grandma
Cena and Abby.
Thankfully, Jenny took my camera and started taking pictures for me. I have been horrible about taking pictures the last week or so.

Matthew hanging out with his Dad.

Kenna and Abby. The oldest and the youngest.

Jacob hanging out in a basket again.

Hanging with Abby.

Kenna and her Nana.

Giving Abby a bath while big sister makes sure I do it right.

Jacob loves dirt. That's all I have to say about these pictures.




Kenna and her Dad.

Matthew and his baby Abby.

I took Abby to the doctor today. She got an A+ from the doctor. She now weighs 7lbs 5oz. That means she gained a pound and a half in two weeks!
YAY!
3 comments:
What great pictures!! I can't believe how big Abby is getting!! How wonderful!!! I have a feeling Ryan is going to be like Jacob when it comes to dirt!! He isn't even mobile yet and loves to sit and play in it...LOL. What a fabulous family you have!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I very much needed that - the pic of Abby and Kenna is awesome....I am sure she's being a big "help" around the house and with Abby!
I love your family pic...so beautiful
Post a Comment