We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
What a project you have going on! Looks like great fun. It is so good to see you all at home, together!Josie
Oh my gosh! I thought that one picture was your son holding the "baby" in the car seat. Had to do a double take. Woosh! Glad that things are going well, and still lifting you and your family up in prayer. love and prayers,Heather V.
I'd just like to know why Jared thought he could keep his clothes on when this was CLEARLY a semi-nude pottery class?! :o)Lisa
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a project you have going on! Looks like great fun. It is so good to see you all at home, together!
Josie
Oh my gosh! I thought that one picture was your son holding the "baby" in the car seat. Had to do a double take. Woosh! Glad that things are going well, and still lifting you and your family up in prayer.
love and prayers,
Heather V.
I'd just like to know why Jared thought he could keep his clothes on when this was CLEARLY a semi-nude pottery class?! :o)
Lisa
Post a Comment