Monday, May 18, 2009

Update

We have officially been home a little over a week now. The boys are still absolutely attached to their little sister. I am really surprised we haven't run into too many problems. Even Jacob is very infatuated with her.
Jared hung out with the boys all day Saturday. They spent all day outside swinging, playing T-ball, and riding 4-wheelers and motorcycles. They had a blast!





I don't spend too much time outside when Luke is on his motorcycle. I freak out way too easy. I'm just glad to see he wears his helmet.



Luke had a play at school on Friday. We missed his Spring concert because he was sick that day. I missed his Field Day because it was the day I had Abby. So, we were glad it worked out to see his play. We really enjoyed it.




Everyone keeps mentioning how small Abby is when they see her in person. They say the blog gives them a false sense of how big she is... so here is a picture next to a baby doll.

This is what happens when little boys don't get a nap. They fall asleep anywhere.

Jacob and Luke hanging out. Jacob fell asleep sitting there and fell out of his chair. I think its safe to say my kids still need their naps.

Jared did this for a very long time. All I could hear was them asking him to push them higher and not wanting him to stop.


Matthew loves to hold his "Baby Abby". He gets very upset when I don't let him hold her and sits their forever. He also thinks its very cool that she holds his hand.

3 comments:

kt said...

Thanks for the great pics...I was needing a 'Blackman Zoo Fix'! Hope you are healing and feeling good. I wish I could hold Abby to see how little she...maybe its a good thing I can't, I may get 'baby fever'!
love ya
kt

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Ok, I LOVE the pic of Luke & Jacob. Luke looks so grown up, sitting there, kinda' looks like Papa Jerry! And I also heart the pic of Matthew holding Abby's hand. How ADORABLE! Sorry we haven't been over yet. Keep thinking Sawyer's got something going on with her ears...?? Promise to be over as soon as it clears up!! Love you all!

brusoe2000 said...

looks like everyone is doing good. we are glad to see it. i'm like you...i go inside when the scary stuff is going on. poor austin will never be able to jump on a trampoline as long as i'm alive or around.