Matthew getting a little more daring at the pool!
Daddy and Nathan hanging out.
Daddy's first time holding his little girl.
Who does she look like today? This is a game I play every day. The first two days I thought she looked like Matthew. Day 3 and 4 she really looked like Luke. Day 5 a mixture of Luke and Nathan. Day 6 more like Nathan. Day 7 I think she looks a lot like Maya. So far the only one I can't see is Jacob. She definately has little peices of all the kids. Her mouth is exactly like Maya's was. I think her face shape is like Luke's and her hair color is the same as Luke's when he was born.We have had a good day with feedings so far too. She is kind of particular and does better when I feed her. She finished the bottle twice for me. She pulled her feeding tube out as I was starting to feed her at her last feeding. As long as she continues to eat for me then they will keep it out. They also put her IV back in last night because they were afraid of her side getting infection, but after tests today they decided to take it out again because there was no sign of infection. We are improving a little every day!

5 comments:
Well i think the last picture she looks like a mixture of Jacob and Maya...But boy has she change since i seen her...I so happy she progressing better and better everyday...Glad to see a pic of Jared holding her! Also am happy you gotten some time with your boys! Cant wait to see you guys at home!
I'm so happy to hear the good report! I'm not sure who she looks like (although I agree-she for sure looks like she belongs in the family!!) but she is sure pretty! :)
She looks like Abby...LOL!!!! How exciting that Jared got to hold her finally!! Way to go Abby for eating so well for mommy!!!!
So glad to see more positive updates...guess you didn't need to send her to Omaha or somewhere else, she is doing just great where she is, just like we thought and prayed she would!
I think she looks a lot like Luke! I am so glad you got to see Matthew and Nathan...hopefully they didn't go home to brag to Luke!
love you guys and miss you!
kt
I'm glad to see your days are getting better. I bet Jared was just as excited to hold her as you were to see your boys. My personal opinion is she still looks like you. Every pic I have seen I can pick all your features out.
Post a Comment