We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Love the new pics, especially the close up of Abby in her purple dress! Dont you just LOVE dressing up girls...it never gets old either, just more fun! I love dressing Emma!Miss you guys, think of you often!love, kt
What great new pics!! Abby is gorgeous and the boys are getting so big and handsome!! We have the same swing for Ryan and it was a godsend!!!
Cute pictures! I love the one of all the kids together. Abby looks so pretty in her purple dress!
You have such a PRETTY little girl, Miss. Gosh! I LOVE the close-ups! And the one of all the kids!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the new pics, especially the close up of Abby in her purple dress! Dont you just LOVE dressing up girls...it never gets old either, just more fun! I love dressing Emma!
Miss you guys, think of you often!
love, kt
What great new pics!! Abby is gorgeous and the boys are getting so big and handsome!! We have the same swing for Ryan and it was a godsend!!!
Cute pictures! I love the one of all the kids together. Abby looks so pretty in her purple dress!
You have such a PRETTY little girl, Miss. Gosh! I LOVE the close-ups! And the one of all the kids!
Post a Comment