you are so right..but I think that is why we have 3 little monsters running around a 1 more on the way...she will be pregnant again by this time next year probably..=)
Wow. That's all I can say. Does Missy know this? Of course, it looks like she's pretty open to the idea, judging from a few posts back. My only issue with that is that ya'll are helping out the wrong school system :-)
14 comments:
totally adorable picture of you too! you are glowing missy, if i didn't know you were pregnant, i would guess that you were!
that is an awesome pic of you guys!! So cute!!!!!
it does show how much you guys truly love each other, just by looking in your eyes!
What a georgous picture of you both! I love it! (and saved it too). :) I can't wait to see your picture Missy! I bet it's beautiful! Love you both! :)
Love is a wonderful thing. God truly has blessed you two!!
You guys are such a cute couple. Love is a wonderful thing.
WOW!!!
I'm sorry, I just gotta say that Jared has a certain "look" in his eyes--like, "when can we put the kids to bed so I can get some action?" :-)
Sara- your comment cracked me up! Your funny!
Yikes, Sara! That's my sister! She doesn't do that! And I will forever believe that in my head...
icky poo
Dave
Sara,
you are so right..but I think that is why we have 3 little monsters running around a 1 more on the way...she will be pregnant again by this time next year probably..=)
YOU GO JARED!!!!
Wow. That's all I can say. Does Missy know this? Of course, it looks like she's pretty open to the idea, judging from a few posts back. My only issue with that is that ya'll are helping out the wrong school system :-)
Post a Comment