Thursday, October 25, 2007

This is why I hate poop....


Yes, that is poop all over his head and hair.


Clean finally, but very mad at Mommy. I had to shampoo his head three times and use the shower to wash his hair. I imagine he will hate baths, again, after this.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Missy! That is sooo NASTY! I should have stayed & helped you but I don't think I could have... YUCK!

Bley's Blog said...

OH NO! Collin takes off his clothes, but hasn't gotten to the diaper, and I pray he never does after seeing this! :) Hopefully this stage will be over SOON for you.

The Hagan Clan said...

OMGoodness Miss, i am so sorry! I dont have any suggestion... Jarod must have been a lil devil as a child cuz they say you get back 10times worse...lol jpjp... but i do wish you luck!!!

Dave Ja Vu said...

OH. MY. DEAR. SWEET. LORD.

Let's look on the bright side, shall we?

1. Good thing you're not in the morning sickness stage of pregnancy.

Yep, that's all I could come up with.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't imagine it would be fun to have poop on your head...wouldn't that smell bad??
Hmmm....I am speechless. Hate to say glad it's you and not me but that's all I got!!!! You poor girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, behind all that poop are two very pretty blue eyes!

I came up with another one!

Count it!

Dave

Sherman said...

So gross. You would think the smell of it would make him not want to do that but I guess not.

Anonymous said...

This picture gives a whole new meaning to the phrase poophead.

Unknown said...

MISSY!!! you know what gets me...boogers! i hate boogers. i can handle ryla puking one me, peeing on me and even pooping on me but boogers i cant take!! but that picture takes the cake! GOOD LORD! what the h-e-double hockey stick makes him do that??

Anonymous said...

I found another bright side:

At least he does it in his crib and not on the couch or something... The crib is probably easier to clean?

Yeah, that was a feeble excuse for a bright side.

Sorry.

D

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG I just enlarged the photo! AAAGGGGHHHH! It gets worse up close! I'm not going to sleep very well tonight. Thanks a lot.

D

sixbehrs said...

I never thought to take a picture of Miranda when she did that....I kind of wish I had, just so I could show it to her someday when she thinks she's all that.

There--there's another bright side for you--you have blackmail material :-)

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

OMG, Miss. Have you tried potty training him? I know, this coming from Peyton's mom... (I'm a little concerned, thinking she's gonna' be going to kindergarten in diapers!!) J/K... but seriously, maybe he's ready. Bet that was interesting cleaning that up. Hopefully Nathan doesn't follow in big bro's footsteps. Yikes... that's all I can say. Sorry.

The Maris' said...

I cannot even begin to imagine cleaning all that up!!!!!!!! I think I will by you some rubber gloves and a gas mask.