This year we decided to go with the zoo theme for Halloween. Matthew and Nathan were both monkeys and Luke was a lion. They really had fun playing with the candy more than eating it.

Nathan, Luke, Peyton and Matthew

Matthew checking out his candy situation.

Grandma giving Luke a hug!

The little monkey.

Two monkeys, a lion and a princess begging Uncle Joe for some candy.

Trick or treating at Joe and Sarah's house.

The lion is ready to go trick or treating.

Matthew trying to figure his costume out.

A happy monkey.
8 comments:
You have pretty cute zoo animals :) Nathan's looks sooo soft & warm!
aww Nathan and Matthew are the cutest monkey! Luke an handsome lion! Looks like you all had a fun time!
Aletha
Lions and princesses and monkeys, oh my!
They all four look sooooo good! I know exactly what Renee is saying -- those costumes are so huggable! What a pretty princess with her soft, huggable monkeys and lion.
Looks like you had a great Halloween. Hope you all got plenty of candy and I hope Uncle Joe didn't get stingy with that stuff! I'm sure he loaded you up!
Happy Halloween!
Loved their costumes this year! They make such good zoo animals, don't they? I don't know about your boys, but Peytie was on quite a sugar high last nite! LOL!
Cuties! I love that kind of costume, they keep them warm!
Very nice costumes! I also like their Halloween shirts in the above post!
I love the boys costumes. They look so cute. I should have sent Kiersten with you as she was a ladybug. Teresa
Your boys are so cute, Missy! How fitting for them to be zoo animals!! Very adorable!!!!
Post a Comment