We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Abby's progress...
Since Abby's arrival we have been having some good and some not so good moments. Abby arrived a few weeks early and so her lungs weren't developed. She is having an extended stay at the hospital.
DAY 1
DAY 2
Day 2- evening
DAY 3
Last night she ended up having a collapsed lung and was intebated. Today she is doing MUCH better. She is getting stronger and it will take some time to get to where she needs to be. Its hard to not be able to hold her, I'll have time when she gets out and I have no intentions of ever letting go!
missy she is so adorable still praying for her to be home soon in her mothers arms where she belong it is scarry seeing your child hooked up like that i remember seeing crystal like that but now look how she turned out .. a typical was going to say teenager but will be 21 soon ... i also remember how hard it was not to be able to hold her ..not till she was a month old but i know with gods touch you will be holding your beautiful daughter in your arms very soon much hugs p.s. if there is ANYTHING i can do please let me know
She is TRULY beautiful!! She looks so much more comfortable in these last pics. Still praying for her every day!!! Love you all & can't wait 'til you're all home!
Missy & Jared, She is beautiful. She will be home with you very soon and in your arms where she belongs. She looks like a tough little girl (she'll have to be with all those big brothers at home). I hope Jared has the shotgun ready...LOL. He's gonna need it when she gets older. What a gorgeous little girl!!
OHHHH!! Missy, I'm so glad to finally see pictures of her. I'm glad to hear that she is doing better. I hope your hangin in there as well! Keep us posted, as I check everyday to see how she's doing.
Congrats Missy and Jared: she is so beautiful and in no time she will be home where she belongs. Brittnae was 7 weeks premature and oh how i remember the empty arms..I hurt for you guys..but hold to our Father's loving arms and trust that He is in control.
8 comments:
missy she is so adorable
still praying for her to be home soon in her mothers arms where she belong
it is scarry seeing your child hooked up like that i remember seeing crystal like that but now look how she turned out .. a typical was going to say teenager but will be 21 soon ... i also remember how hard it was not to be able to hold her ..not till she was a month old but i know with gods touch you will be holding your beautiful daughter in your arms very soon
much hugs
p.s. if there is ANYTHING i can do please let me know
She is TRULY beautiful!! She looks so much more comfortable in these last pics. Still praying for her every day!!! Love you all & can't wait 'til you're all home!
Missy & Jared,
She is beautiful. She will be home with you very soon and in your arms where she belongs. She looks like a tough little girl (she'll have to be with all those big brothers at home). I hope Jared has the shotgun ready...LOL. He's gonna need it when she gets older. What a gorgeous little girl!!
She is adorable! Glad you all got to see her in person tonight. I think she even looks a little like Luke... Thanks for the updates.
She is absolutetly precious. I agree with Dave that she looks like Luke. We can't wait to see her!
Amy
OHHHH!! Missy, I'm so glad to finally see pictures of her. I'm glad to hear that she is doing better. I hope your hangin in there as well! Keep us posted, as I check everyday to see how she's doing.
Congrats Missy and Jared: she is so beautiful and in no time she will be home where she belongs. Brittnae was 7 weeks premature and oh how i remember the empty arms..I hurt for you guys..but hold to our Father's loving arms and trust that He is in control.
all our love and prayers
OH, she is so adorable. I'm glad she is doing much better. You continue to be in our prayers. We can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment