
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Another update
I don't really have anything new to update with. Abby is kind of crabby today. I think she is really tired of being poked. Thankfully they decided not to have her on an IV anymore. They were running out of places to put it and she was really not liking being poked again and again. Right now I am giving her some time to rest and will go back up later this afternoon. Please pray that she will get the bottle feedings figured out soon. That is our one hurdle to get over now. As soon as she does that and starts gaining weight we can get home with the boys!! And Mommy is ready to get home to see her boys!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Abby is so cute Missy! Love the new pics! I'm glad they aren't going to poke her anymore. Poor little thing. Give her a kiss for Gary & I! :)
She's very determined to get her way...she'll pick up the bottle feeding quickly I'm sure...
I love how alert she looks in the bottom pic. So cute!
I pray she figures out the bottle soon!!! LOL @ spirited babies!!!
It is so great to see you holding your little angel! She is absolutely beautiful. I talked to your mom yesterday at field day and she gave me the update. I gave her a big hug and I almost cried right there. It gives me goose bumps to know that God is working so quickly on little Abby! How awesome!
It's great to see you holding your little angel! I hope you both get to come home soon!
Post a Comment