We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
She is absolutely adorable Missy....you are blessed!
Awww, this literally brings tears to my eyes. Nite-nite Abby! Sweet dreams precious angel...Love you~Aunt Sarah, Uncle Joe, Peyton & Sawyer
this is one of the best pics i have ever seen
I love this picture! She is so precious. I can't imagine not being able to cuddle her, but I know you will be able to soon. Hang in there!
So precious!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is absolutely adorable Missy....you are blessed!
Awww, this literally brings tears to my eyes. Nite-nite Abby! Sweet dreams precious angel...
Love you~
Aunt Sarah, Uncle Joe, Peyton & Sawyer
this is one of the best pics i have ever seen
I love this picture! She is so precious. I can't imagine not being able to cuddle her, but I know you will be able to soon. Hang in there!
So precious!!
Post a Comment