Thursday, May 07, 2009

I went up for Abby's 10 P.M. feeding last night and was able to give her a quick sponge bath. It was a very good thing because she was very crusty.
Washing her hair.

Trying to get the crusties off her arm.


Weighing her

All done! She really didn't mind it as much as I thought she would. I think she was glad to get cleaned up.

Working on a burp.

Big stretch


Snoozing after a good meal.


Not wanting to wake up.


Nurse Chris working on getting her vitals.

Our audience for our 4:30 feeding.





7 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

Yeah no feeding tube! Awesome...i bet she really enjoy her bath! Great pictures Missy!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

LOVE the frog sleeper! Was that the one that Tori & Heidi picked out? It's adorb!! SHE'S adorb!! ;o) Can't wait 'til you're all home!

The Southworth's said...

Awww!!! 5lbs 9 oz!! That's what Ryan was when he came home!! She looks better and better every day!! She is so gorgeous!!

Bley's Blog said...

She is so sweet, Missy! Hope you are able to come home soon! :)

sarabardsley said...

She is so adorable and getting stronger and stronger everyday! Seeing the pictures remind me of Halle being in the NICU in Kearney. Before you know it she'll be home with the boys and all this will be a memory.

Sherman said...

I bet it felt good to get a bath. She's so beautiful! I just have to tell you that again. Can't wait to see her.

Jason, Heidi, Kade & Karlie said...

karlie had that froggie outfit and i was so sad when she outgrew it! it is so good to see you able to hold, feed, bathe, etc. your baby girl!! keep strong and you're still in my prayers!