A few updates on Abby...
1. She is still being fed with a tube. I don't know when they will start feeding her with a bottle, but right now they are trying to keep her from getting worn out too fast.
2. She has decided she really likes Mommy to hold her. The entire time I am gone from her she fusses and is restless. When I pick her up she snuggles in and goes right to sleep. We are both very content to sit there all day if we could. I am trying to talk them into getting a recliner in there for me so we can take naps together all day!
3. She has decided she doesn't like any of the wires on her and she definitely doesn't like her feeding tubes. I know of at least two times today that she ripped it out. She definitely has an opinion and she isn't afraid to voice it at all. And if you don't listen then she will take things into her own hands. I think we need to warn the boys!!!
4 comments:
I can see it now....she is going to be the ruler of the house! :) I am so glad she is doing better Missy! I hope they can get a recliner or something in there for you both!
LOL!!! She sounds like she has a spirited temperment!! I'm so glad to hear she is doing better!!! And YAY for baby snuggles!!!
You go Abby...you show them who's boss...lol
She's my type of gal! Way to Abby! But she sure reminds me of someone, just cant put my finger on it...someone she's related to...OH YEA her MOMMY...lol
Post a Comment